During IBOs in July each year a specific Educational Session is held.
Educational Session 2015 (Aarhus)
- Junichi Saito, Ryoichi Matsuda - Presentation of a survey on IBO alumni : Partial Results
- Gérard Cobut - The Olympiad experience, asking Belgian NBO winners "What did you get from your Biology Olympiad experience that you didn't find in the formal education system?"
Educational Session 2014 (Bali)
- Browse all presentations here:
- Mohammad Karamudini (Iran):“New Biology, New Educational Approaches"
- Vibeke Birkmann (Denmark): Biotechnology in the Danish Gymnasium
- Junichi Saito and Ryoichi Matsuda (Japan): Preliminary Results of the IBO Alumni Survey
- Hans Morelis (Netherlands): Biology Education & the Impact of the Biology Olympiad
- Andrew Treharne (UK): A Case Study on the Work of a Learned Society. How Biologists can Influence Policy and the Curriculum
Educational Session 2013 (Bern)
- Where to next, Mary Oliver (Australia)
Crisis of Science Education in Japan, Ryoichi Matsuda (Japan)
- International comparison of theoretical syllabi, Javier Fernandez-Portal Diaz del Rio (Spain)
- Teaching and assessment of practical skills in member countries, Andrew Treharne (United Kingdom)
by Gérard Cobut — last modified Oct 28, 2015 05:43 PM