- Established since: 1998
- Website: Official website
- Website language: Russian
- Adlet Sagintayev
Republican Scientific and Practical centre Daryn of the Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan
8 Mangilik El, 204
010000, Nur-Sultan city
National Olympiad consist of 4 stages. The first stage is school, the second is the district, the third is regional, the fourth is the republican (national).
1 000 000
School, district and regional olympiads the exam consists of two parts. The first part is multiple choice questions and the second part is problem solving (including graphs, calculations, filling tables,labeling diagrams etc.)
National level also consists of two parts. The first part includes multiple choice and true/falls questions and the second part is problems solving.
There is a 12 days training camp for IBO participants focused on practical skills and past IBOs review.
Special materials like university textbooks syllabus of foreign lectures special courses with foreign scientists helps to our students to score in NBO and of course hard training helps to member of national team to score in IBO
NBO winners recieve diplomas, and prizes like laptops, smartphone etc.
in NBO can participate the winners of the firstcoming stage
1 September - 1 June
2-4 depending on school
3-4 month before schools recieve official letters about NBO from the Ministry of Education. Also, information is posted on the social media (Facebook, Instragram etc.)
Press manager of Republican Scientific and Practical centre daryn of the Ministry of Education.
- 2022: 185 students from 112 schools (0% of eligible schools)
- 2021: 139 students from 67 schools (0% of eligible schools)
- 2020: 75 students from 44 schools (0% of eligible schools)
- 2019: 131 students from 0 schools (0% of eligible schools)
- 2018: 130 students from 0 schools (0% of eligible schools)
- 2017: 126 students from 0 schools (0% of eligible schools)
- 2016: 126 students from 0 schools (0% of eligible schools)
Statistics only covers the final stage (National Olympiad), because all schools in Kazakhstan participate on the first (school) level.